USB connectivity is a major issue when connecting android devices to PC , even when Mass storage is enabled some times connectivity may behave abnormally. Here is the importance of transfering files wireless.
WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.
In order to use this , computer and phone must be on a same network. It will work when your PC is in wired network and phone is on Wifi from the same router.
To get this Install Wifi File Transfer on your android phone. and Run
Supply the provided address here it is (http://192.168.0.2:1234) on a browser preferably Google Chrome
Now you will be able to transfer files wireless to your PC and viceversa
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode