Google Snalytics Inside WordPress Website:
Google analytics is a must have in all websites. But to add Google analytics either we must do edit codes behind or to depend heavy weighed plugins which may slow down our websites.
Here is a simple alternative to implement Google analytics in 5 minutes.
All you need to do for this are
- Google account
- Self hosted WordPress credentials ( super admin)
- First login to google analytics and add new property , the website
- Proceed the steps and copy tracking code.
- Come back to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Goto Appearance >> widgets
- Select a widget which always displays in website ( eg. Footer )
- Place a text widget and paste the tracking code there.
- Done. You are now tracking all your visits and hosts